Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Good Business is Good Faith


There are so many connections that happen in the everyday of business. You meet your customers, you talk to your suppliers, you drink with your coworkers, and you may even go on a date with a pretty client. The point is, that no matter what your position within a company or organization is, you are inextricably linked to the people you communicate with on a professional level. I don't think many people really leave their work at work, it's really just not possible when you spend so much time together. That said, at work I try to be the same man as at home. Truthfully, I hope to always strive towards being a better coworker for my colleagues, towards being a better shoulder for my friends, and most basically, a better human for my fellow man. Going forward, lets all be aware that our personal interests are our communal goals, and that we all share a common thread in the diverse garment that is our world. Much love, Much love everyone.

KC

No comments:

Post a Comment